Coronavirus Updates for Businesses and Self-Employed
Artisan Office Updates
- We are currently operating a full service.
- Despite the coronavirus we can still e-meet with you or speak to you on the telephone. Call us or email us in your usual way, though please be patient. We are dealing with more enquiries than usual at the moment, but we will try to come back to your as quickly as possible.
- We continue to be fully staffed. This may change and we may have a slower response time if that happens.
- We continue to make sure that we meet filing deadlines to complete your accounts, tax returns, VAT, payroll and other requirements.
Coronavirus Uncertainty: Ways We Can Help
We are committed to being available to support you to the best of our ability. In times like this, we all need to pull together. If you need anything, please let us know. For example, here are some of the ways we can help:
- Help with cashflow forecasting to see when the pinch-points will happen for your business
- Help you find cost-effective finance to see you through this difficult trading period
- Support you to negotiate time to pay agreements with HMRC for your tax bill
- Do your bookkeeping to help you get your records straight so you can take an informed decision for what to do for your business. (If you can scan and email your documents, we can process them for you)
- Help you access tax rebates you may have been putting off, such as R&D Tax Credits.
- A sounding board – we know that being a business owner in tough, uncertain times is not easy. So remember, we are there to listen and where appropriate, give advice. Call us or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
- When you’re ready we can discuss ways to make your business more resilient going forward.