Advice for Small Businesses on leaving the EU
While at the time of writing we still don’t know what terms we will be leaving the EU on, there are still things you can do to prepare for departure.
HMRC have issued a guide with information and links to advice if you:
- If you import/Export to the EU
- If you provide services or operate in the EU
- If you transfer personal data
- If you employ EU citizens
- If you sell manufactured goods
- If you receive EU funding
- If you hold intellectual property
You can also link to an EU Exit tool, that will step you through the process for your business.
Even if you think leaving the EU won’t affect your business, it’s worth checking.
If you’re not sure just give us a call and we’ll do out best to help.
Related reading from Artisan Accounts