Who you are
- Comfortable with Creativity
- But when it comes to accounts and your finances…?
Sorry, but it’s true! I We know accountants have a reputation for being boring, but we’ve worked with entrepreneurs and creative businesses for such a long time that some of your creativity and enthusiasm has rubbed off on us.
As a result, we’ve got to know how you think… how you work… and how we can help you best. Whatever the challenge, we just get on with it – so you can get on with the important stuff in your life. Doesn’t that sound like a match made in heaven?
We work with
- Start-up companies
- Creative businesses (online or offline)
- Growing companies (who want to get bigger)
- Technology and media companies
- Industry monsters (who want to gobble up more)
- Consultants and freelancers
Click here to see the full list of businesses, solo artists and performers we work with.
So, if you are…
- Running your own business and want to improve your performance and profitability
- Fed up with paperwork
- Worried about deadlines and penalties
- Looking for a firm of accountants in London
- Getting poor service from your existing accountant
- Tired of hearing accountancy jargon, instead of plain English
- In need of help when things get tough
- Looking for professional help to make sure you pay the right amount of tax – and not a penny more
ARTISAN ACCOUNTS are the accounting experts for the creative industry. A firm that talks your language and gets things done – fast!
If we sound like the sort of London-based accountancy firm you’d like to work with, please take a look around our website and get to know us a little better. And if you decide you’d like to use our services, you’ll get:
- A FREE initial Confidential Business Healthcheck
- ‘No-Surprise’ Fixed Fee policy, with monthly payment options
- A range of Business Growth strategies that will add real value to your business.
Thinking of changing your accountant?
It’s tough out there right now, and it never seems to get any easier. And with tax rules constantly changing, it’s essential that entrepreneurs get all the support and guidance they can from their accountants – yet it’s rarely offered.
If you run your own business, you need to know what the future is likely to bring and while we may not have a crystal ball, our main focus is preparing you and your business for all eventualities by having strategies in place to cope.
You’ll find more about what makes us tick on the following pages, but if you are finding conditions are tough right now and can’t get any response from your current accountant, come and have a chat with us. If you’ve already decided it’s time for a change, I’m sure you’ll find our approach refreshing and effective.
For an informal, no-obligation chat about how we can help you and your business, contact us or call now on 020 8819 8762
List of Businesses, solo artists and performers we work with:
Acting & Drama Schools
Actors & Agents
Artists, Painters & Sculptors
Box Office Services Companies
Festival & Event Organisers
Film Production Companies
Promoters & Agents
Social Media Pros
Special Effects Studios
Television Production Companies
Video Production Studios
Window Display Artists